Celebrate Fashion and style with the unique Indian Fashion Trends. A beautiful culmination of traditional ethnic wear with a tint of modern, classy touch is a signature trend. Read on for inspiring ideas to follow this season.
Textured fabrics, bold hues, neon colors and vibrant patterns, the unique Indian fashion have become a trendsetter at a global level. It is not limited to only plain ethnic wear, but a beautiful combination of western touch. The fresh, new fashion trend is something that can satiate your style buds and make you look gorgeous.
Weddings are a festivity of happiness and flattering bridal wears. A graceful, heavy Lehenga or Saree is integral to the bride and the wedding. Let us have a look at some of the main wedding trends to rock your wedding look!
· Multi Color- these are a must have trends now. Gone are the days of ombre obsession with reds and maroons; multicolorLehengas are quite popular and look dazzling. You can opt for bright shades such as pink, orange or blue. Pastels and metallic mix, add to the charm
· Gold Accents- all that glitters is gold when it comes to weddings. Gold embroidery and beading all over looks overwhelming. It gives the required volume to the outfit and the classic shimmer effect
· Geometric and Floral- Floral Geometric is definitely a thing and looks beautiful. It adds to a traditional element, flowers being the most pretty motif. The Jacket Blouse adds to the fashion statement
· Neon Colors- Highlight your outfit in neon hues this season. The multiple bright accents and a combination of eye catching colors will surely catch the limelight. Opt for pink and green
· Vibrant Prints- Indian designs are all about big, elaborate prints. Whether it is animal motif, peacock feather or paisley, prints work well with bright colors and light, silky fabrics
· Cropped Blouses- If you are a fit, hot bride then you would desire of showing that body you have been working on. Cropped Blouses are classy and fun and looks perfect with a high waist choli
Fabric Contrast- this is the most common trend- mixing of different, vibrant fabrics. You could look for a mix of silk and sturdy fabrics to get the multi layered look or a heavy fabric with light, sheer net. Play with your creativity and here in Zarilane we take care for your fashion need.